Payment System

  • You’ll have to make 70% of the total payment at the time of placing order and the remaining 30% is to be paid after completion of the decoration. Please make your payment by cash or cheque in favour  of.
  • Our marketing available any where in Dhaka city.
  • or we are available in Bkash , Southeast Bank, Mercantile Bank, NCC Bank.